ATEME Management System (AMS) provides control and management of both ATEME products and over 4,000 third-party products.
AMS is based on open platform, with industry standard APIs, controls any task and product, hardware or software based, including virtualized environment.
AMS is designed for 24×7 operations and can run on standard hardware platform or in a virtualized environment; with automated failure detection, redundancy and recovery, which ensures continuous operation.
Pay-as-you-grow software licensing enables users to add services and products as needed, and easily modify current channels and add new channels with minimal service disruption.
AMS offers secure administration and comprehensive monitoring of tasks. With intuitive, web based user interface, it can be used with any PC and mobile device.
- Minimize service disruption
- CAPEX savings – manage any third party device
- OPEX savings – customizable and automated reports
- High Availability with 1+1 and N+M advanced redundancy scheme
- Ensures 24×7 operation with automated failure detection and recovery
- Secure operation with user rights and profiles management
- Intuitive & user-friendly interface
- Support for over 4,000 products
- Seamless integration using standard APIs
- PC, Mac, VM, Mobile clients